VA Illiana Health Care System, Danville, Illinois
Request Your Medical Records
Our Release of Information staff will be happy to assist you with requests for your medical records. We also assist providers with completing forms for patients.
We can assist you with the following:
- Access to your medical records
- Obtaining copies of your medical records
- Requests to amend your medical records
- Completion of forms for benefits, insurance, and other reasons
The Release of Information Staff is expert in our patients' rights and their medical records. The Release of Information Office is located in building 98, 3rd floor, room 3113.
1. Register for My HealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov and upgrade your account by signing a release of information to be able to email your PACT Clinic and access your progress notes through the VA Blue Button.
2. Download “My customized Blue Button data".
3. For Questions please contact the My HealtheVet Coordinator at (217) 554-3000 ext. 43271.
How to Request Information
To request a medical record, please utilize the appropriate form listed in the column to the right (10-5345 for requesting copies to be sent to a third party or 10-5345a for requesting copies for yourself, complete the entire form, sign and date the form, and mail it to the following address:
VA Illiana Health Care System
Release of Information (136E3)
1900 E. Main St.
Danville, IL 61832
Because forms must contain an original signature, e-mailed forms cannot be accepted. Requests for records will take approximately 10-20 days to process.
There is no cost to send copies directly to another health care provider. If copies are for a patient's personal use, first photocopy is free. For additional requests, photocopying fees may be assessed.