About the Program
The VA Illiana Health Care System pharmacy processes over 5,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone or the Internet.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all VAMC Illiana Health Care patients. Please call one of the following numbers —
217-554-3208 (from within the calling area
217-554-3000, wait for the auto attendant, dial 43208
1-800-320-8387, select option 1 (from outside the calling area)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile .
Refills at VAMC VA Illiana Health Care System Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Drug Information
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Closed on all Federal Holidays)
- Pharmacy Administration Office
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.