Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Decatur area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Illiana Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From I-72, take Oreana Exit #144 south to 3rd stoplight. Turn right on Mound Road. Clinic is the second building on the south side of street - 3035 E. Mound Road.