Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the western Indiana area.
- Mental health services including individual, group, and couples/family therapy; psychiatry; smoking cessation services; specialized therapies for PTSD.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Illiana Health Care System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The clinic can be accesses from I-65, exit 178. Follow Route 43 south approximately 1 1/2 miles to the Indiana Veterans Home entrance drive.