Bob Michel Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Peoria, Illinois area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Illiana Health Care System.
- Radiology (X-ray)
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The clinic can be accessed from I-74. Take Exit 87B, IL-9 N toward Chillicothe. Take the US-150/War Memorial Drive, Exit 2 toward Kickapoo. Merge onto US-150W/W War Memorial Dr toward Kickapoo. Turn Right onto N. Orange Prairie Road. Go 2 blocks, turn left and clinic is 2 blocks down on right side (0.2 mi). Below is directions from the old clinic (A) to the new clinic (B).
Driving Directions for a downloadable PDF file with directions from the old clinic to the new clinic. (Need Adobe Reader to open. If you don't have Adobe Reader, click here to download.