VA Illiana Health Care System, Danville, Illinois
Work Status for Employees
As of Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:33 PM CDT
Director statement regarding reporting for duty:
Effective Friday, April 3, 2020, VA Illiana employees at all locations, to include CBOC locations, will be screened upon entry to the medical center upon reporting to scheduled tour of duty. For Danville, employees will have three options of entry. See options below.
- B-102 – (Police Entrance) 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday;
- B-98 – (North Entrance) 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday;
- B-98 – (South/Urgent Care Entrance) 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. WEEKDAYS and ALL Day on Saturday/Sunday.
- B-58 Entry is open to Veterans and Staff from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- If employees are symptomatic, they should contact their supervisor and Employee Health.
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?utm_source=VA%20Alert&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Coronavirus&utm_content=link%20to%20CDC.
During a VA-declared emergency:
VA Employees should return to this page for updates. For more information about this emergency, go to our main Emergency Information page.