VA » Health Care » VA Illiana Health Care System, Danville, Illinois » Locations and Directions » Springfield VA Clinic
VA Illiana Health Care System, Danville, Illinois
Springfield VA Clinic
VA is committed to protecting our staff and uninfected patients, limiting the spread of COVID-19 transmission. Based on recent VA guidance, Illiana is implementing three screening questions for visitors and Veterans and limiting the entry points of our facility. Each CBOC site will be limited to one entry point (main entrance) of each facility. These precautions will be in place until further notice.
- Primary care services for veterans in Middletown metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Illiana Health Care Sytem.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Free on premises